The benefits of Himalayan salt versus other salts
As much as salt add taste to our dishes, it is also necessary for our body's ion balance. Consisting of sodium chloride, most of us are accustomed to using table salt or sea salt every day. But, many people do not realize that the standards between the sea salt, table salt, and Himalayan salt vary a lot and this, can have a major impact on their health.
Table salt, being a processed food item contains 97.5% of sodium chloride, while the rest of the 2.5% consists of iodine, moisture absorbents, and other chemicals. So many salts out..
The Dead Sea is one of the best places where the world’s most luxurious salts and mud come from. While going to the Dead Sea for a mineral rich bath is not possible all the time for the people around the world, with Nuuvee products, it is possible to have the same experience at home. The bath salts and mud made from Dead Sea minerals are rich in many essential components that promotes health of the human body. While Nuuvee Dead Sea salt and Dead Sea mud products carry concentrated amounts of Dead Sea minerals, using them in your day-to-day life will ensure that you hav..
Lavender has many virtues.
Calming and relaxing, lavender works naturally directly on our nervous system, without unwanted side effects and can be safely used on adult and children**.
The most renowned type of lavender, which has been widely used since antique times, is the Lavandula Flower (angustifolia or officinalis). The Lavandula Flower works especially well for people with sleeping disorder, people who suffer from stress, headaches, anxiety and mood swings.
All about EPSOM Salt.
If you are suffering from a body ache or a muscle ache, your granny might advice you of the best remedy available. For many years Epsom salt has been the best solution for several day to day health related issues such as muscle aches, stress, sleeplessness. A simple soak in a tub of lukewarm water with Epsom salt can easily do the magic you are looking for.
This CNN Report on Dead Sea Salt will show you the Benefits of the Dead Sea mineral salt and the diversity of its uses. You will hear different stories about how people have used Dead Sea Salt and the results they have experienced.
Magnesium, the Miracle Mineral by Dr Theresa Ramsey
This video has interesting information about how important Magnesium is for our body, how most of us lack Magnesium and how we can increase our Magnesium intake.
Dr Theresa Ramsey is a practicing Physician and Lifestyle expert from the USA, author of Bestseller book "Healing 101".
Dead Sea salt is the name given to the mineral salt harvested from the famous Dead Sea, located between Israel and Jordan. This ‘sea’ is actually a saltwater lake and the waters within its shores have been renowned for their therapeutic qualities since ancient times.
For thousands of years people have travelled to the Dead Sea to bathe in this naturally healing spa and to take advantage of the exfoliating mineral mud on its shores. This water has a salt content of 33%, compared with 3% usually found in common sea water. Furthermore, the mineral composition ..
Himalayan Pink Rock Salt (HPRS) is one of nature’s purest salts, pink in hue and mined from some of the world’s most ancient sea beds. It is completely natural, unblemished by modern toxins and is therefore a much healthier option than sea salt or the white, processed salt we know as common table salt.
During the process through which table salt passed, it is bleached and stripped of most of its valuable minerals, leaving only sodium chloride.
As our seas become more polluted, so does the salt it contains.
Himalayan rock salt is genuine; it&rsq..
You might have been told that using EPSOM SALT, DEAD SEA SALT or MAGNESIUM CHLORIDE will help raise the Magnesium levels in your body. But what are the benefits of Magnesium and why is it so good to increase the levels of Magnesium in your body?
A lot of us are deficient in minerals like Magnesium because it is no longer found in our diets. Unfortunately, many diseases can be linked to a lack of Magnesium in our body.
The benefits of magnesium are so important to us, and raising magnesium levels in your body will improve your health and wellbeing on so many levels it can be life cha..
Environmentally friendly, non toxic, economical and easy to use, SODIUM BICARBONATE (commonly known as Baking Soda) is so polyvalent and has so many great applications in your home and your daily routine!
HOW DOES SODIUM BICARBONATE WORK?
Sodium bicarbonate restores PH balance to anything it comes in contact with. Whether it is your skin, your body, your home's surfaces or any other substance, Baking Soda regulates the levels of Alkaline and Acidity by a natural process. Sodium Bicarbonate makes that substance neither too acidic nor too alkaline by neutralizing its PH. it also h..