Find Out Why Leading Health Practitioners the World Over Recommend the Use of This Essential Nutrient. The benefits of magnesium have been recognized for thousands of years. First discovered outside the ancient Greek city of Magnesia, it has been used to cure all types of ailments ever since. It’s actually not really an oil, but is extracted from seawater.
The human body needs it. It’s essential for a range of biochemical activities such as muscle and nerve function, bone development and blood glucose control. Your body should contain about 4 to 6 teaspoons of magnesium, primarily in your bones, teeth, muscles, heart and liver. The problem is that most people are deficient in this vital nutrient. So much so, that the World Health Organization recognizes magnesium deficiency to be a serious problem.
· “Clinical” symptoms of severe deficiency include muscle spasms and cramps, seizures, tics and irregular heartbeat
· “Latent” symptoms, or symptoms that are difficult to identify as being solely due to a magnesium deficiency, may include migraines, insomnia, chronic fatigue and depression. However, medical research is now discovering possible links between low magnesium levels and ‘modern’ diseases such as hypertension, asthma, Parkinson’s disease, osteoporosis, and more. And to complicate matters, it’s almost impossible to test for marginally low magnesium levels, meaning you won’t be able to get a clear-cut diagnosis as to whether you’re being affected by a lack of magnesium in your diet.
The main dietary sources of magnesium are legumes, nuts, seeds, fish and whole grains, which don’t seem to be of much use in helping most people. Supplements are available, but it’s been found that oral magnesium is not well tolerated by some people. Not to mention that the absorption rate can be as low as 4%.
· It’s easily assimilated by the body and you cannot overdose with the oil – your skin will absorb as much as it needs
· Being delivered through the skin it becomes directly available to the muscular systems that require magnesium to function
· It’s easily used by massaging it into the skin, or adding it to your bath water
And these are just a few of the documented benefits!
It’s important to understand that the quality of magnesium oil varies between different brands, and you need to buy the purest oil possible. At Nuuvee Essentials we make our own magnesium oil - all natural, with absolutely no chemicals added. In fact, our oil is 60% pure concentrate, unquestionable the best on the market.
Discover the Benefits of Magnesium Oil for Yourself
Order Yours Now!
Get Reward Points with every purchase on our website and enjoy a Free Product of your choice!